Monday, September 30, 2013

Working Out... Fact of Life.

This morning I decided I need to something besides sleep all morning before my 10 o'clock class. I thought of running, did not feel like it. Swimming? Didn't want to get wet. I always find reasons why not to workout. Like, "Oh I will just do that later" but later never comes. 

So, I decided to change that this morning as I sipped on my strawberry water. Mind you, when you drink strawberry water it doesn't make you invincible, but it makes you feel like you should be healthier in all you do if you take the time to put strawberries in your water. Haha, not really, but it is pretty tasty and I needed to get rid of some frozen strawberries. 

Besides that rant, I did some Blogilates videos this morning. Yes, Blogilates. A cute asian California girl, Cassie, makes youtube videos for bums like us to workout to. I used to do these all the time, two summers ago. I did one video, 3 times because you are supposed to, and another cardio video. They kicked my butt. I am so out of shape. But I am inspired this time to try to make eating healthier and working out a top priority instead of a once a month thing. 
Honestly, Cassie is an awesome instructor and I hope she goes far in what she does! This is her site, and I dare you to do one of her challenges! They keep you coming back for more too! 

http://www.blogilates.com

No comments:

Post a Comment