Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fall Break.

Fall is in the air and it is time to go see my beloved grandmother! I cannot wait for a nice long chat, fresh homemade popcorn and playing card games! I love my grandparents oodles and oodles. I would not be who I am without them today. I cannot wait to see them! Saturday is also the wedding that I will be getting help from Benny Lapid with! So stoked. This break is going to be awesome. 

Not only that, but my last day as a telemarketer was TODAY! Hooray! Plus, I talked to the coolest dude before I left too. He was a band director that travels all over the country. He was super awesome and I will post a link about his music as soon as I find the paper that has that on there haha! 

Also, I recently got hired as a waitress at a pizza joint. Hopefully I can make up the 4.50/hr pay with those tippy tips. Anywho, I am really excited that the old job is gone and new job is to come. The new manager even gave me my starting day off because I didn't realize break went until tuesday, so now I don't work for another week! How relaxing! 

Sadly, a lot of this break will be prepping for a speech, studying for midterms, and getting ready for break to be over but that's okay. I will be able to be with my lovely grandparents for awhile and then hangout with my awesome family and boyfriend before heading back to school.


I love this gramma! <3


That is all.

Have a great weekend even if you don't have a fall break. 
Why?
Because tomorrow is FRIDAY.
and FRIDAY is awesome.



Megan Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment