Monday, October 7, 2013

Interning

How beautiful is this picture?! 


It was taken above the camels, so what you really see is the shadows. It is an awesome photo.
This is one of the reasons I want to do animal cinematography! Looking at these amazing creatures in different ways and perspectives. 

Luckily, there are two recent photographers that have offered to help me! Benny, is sadly leaving for hometown in Israel, but has one last wedding in Effingham this saturday! He invited me to come and learn all kinds of stuff before he leaves. He even offered to set me up with someone to intern with this next summer! How awesome is he? I cannot wait to see what he can teach me!

Also, turns out my academic advisor at school has a wife who does photography. He gave me her number a few days ago and she has offered to help me and take me under her wing. 

I am so blessed right now, with all that is going on in my life, I have these awesome people I have never even met to show me these awesome new techniques! They are legit pros, and here they are, stretching out welcome arms to a newbie like me! I hope that I can soak it in like a sponge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment