Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sunday Mornin'

I have just finished adding photos from 2 different shoots on friday to facebook and the blog. You can check them out here: 

http://natureandoutthere.blogspot.com 

Friday was an absolute blast because I got to photograph a girl who is beautiful inside and out. Then I got to photograph a fabulous friend with her two adorable sisters. I have never ever done group photos before, let alone sisters ones! But they actually turned out a lot better than I thought! They brought hula hoops which ended up making really cute ideas that the sisters came up with! I love that these girls came up with awesome ideas and we just tried anything. I think as a photographer I will build so much from being able to work with all kinds of people and gaining a lot of ideas from others, just from a simple hour shoot like that! 

Anywho, I am dog tired. I had like four hours of sleep, 5 tops that I have been running on all day! Time for sleepies. Please do give any feedback! Have a wonderful Sunday everyone.

Megan Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment