Thursday, October 3, 2013

Rainy Days and Late Night Starbucks.

As the title suggests, it stormed on and off today. My sad little Toms got soaked, and will probably be soaked for a week... Sad. But oh well, the rain was nice and I am sure the plants and crops enjoyed it thoroughly. After the night working, I was craving a chai latte, alas left my monies at the dorm. So after coming back to get my money, a friend, Amanda and I ran to Starbucks right befire they closed for some late night latte noms. I got my lovely hot chai for my sore throat from runnning around in the rain all day, and she got a mocha frappe. Great way to end this Thursday if I don't say so myself. Hope you all had a lovely day as well! Tomorrow I have two photo shoots! Whoo! 

If anyone knows really awesome places in Kankakee area to take photos, or even Chambana in Illinois, please let me know! I love to find new areas to just have fun with!

Have a great Friday tomorrow!



Megan Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment