Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Snacks!

I need new snacks... Current snacks right now are a handy side of goldfish and juice. The juice is relatively healthy though! It's the kind that is frozen concentrate and you add water, however, this is a veggie and fruit mix! Which means it is healthier, by at least a touch. The goldfish, sadly, I cannot say they are anything but tasty. I have some cheddar rice cakes too! Those are delicious. Few calories. And easy peasy to eat on the go, alas, crunchy crumbs run everywhere. Floor, and especially clothes. Not a good touch to the outfit for the day when white cheese dust covers you.

Anywho, point of this post was to ask anyone what their favorite (college easy) snacks were! I do have access to an oven, but I don't have any flour, sugar, ect. for like cookies, breads, or anything too fancy. But let me know if there are any good healthy snacks that are good to make on the run and when you don't have a lot of ingredients! I love a lot of food, even some veggies, 
so really, any ideas would be awesome! 
Thanks much!

Happy Wednesday Evening! 

Megan Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment